Following guidance from the UK government, we have implemented all the recommended safeguards in response to the outbreak, Covid-19, and believe we can continue to serve you effectively and safely.
We hope these words reassure you and we look forward to seeing you soon. Please continue reading the information below where we have included more details on steps we are taking.
Health and Safety is paramount at Thornbury Hall Rasoi and we will continue to follow all our procedures to meet our high standards, however to enhance the procedures we will adhere to the following:
- We are operating on a booking only system. So, we will only be accepting customers that have pre-booked their table. Necessary information will be collected when booking and arriving on the day of your booking including: the name of the customer or lead booker, a contact phone number for each customer or for the lead member of a group of people, date of visit, arrival time and, where possible, departure time
- We advise our customers to arrive on time so we can keep the groups of people to a minimum
- On arrival to our restaurants, guests are asked to sanitise their hands before being seated.
- We will be using single use menus
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is readily available and face coverings are worn by front-of-house employees whilst serving guests.
- Staff wellness checks – Wellness checks are completed daily for all staff members and anyone displaying symptoms or pre-symptoms of COVID-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- All staff will perform frequent hand washes
- Make additional checks to monitor adherence to all procedures
- Increase cleaning of tables, high traffic areas and payment machines
- Additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the restaurant
- Increased space between diners by seating customer within a safe distance and creating a safe zone while you dine
- Where possible requesting customers make card payments
- We will continue to receive orders for takeaways; however, all payments must be paid by card or electronically. No cash payments will be taken.
- Contact-Free delivery will be offered to give you even more peace of mind. Simply tell us when ordering and the driver will then call you on arrival to agree a drop off point and will stay a minimum of two metres away when you collect your order.
Finally, we understand that we are all living in a particularly turbulent time at the moment and all the staff at Thornbury Hall Rasoi would like to thank you for your continued support. We would encourage all of you to support all your local businesses in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for us all.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please get in touch
Phone – 01538 750831
Email – email@example.com
We’re all in this together.